OWNERS / INVESTORS
Helen Painter Property Management is a full service management company and has been providing prompt and reliable services to our owner since 1974. Our goal at Helen Painter Property Management is to protect your investment and relieve you of landlord duties.
We are constantly subscribing to, attending seminars, national conventions, association and professional publications in order to stay up-to-date with the ever-changing legislation, liabilities, rules and regulation pertaining to property owners' and tenants' rights.
Below are just a few of many things we offer:
After an agreement has been signed with our owners we start the marketing process. Some of our marketing tools include:
- Multi Listing Service
- Signage on property
- Helen Painter web site
- Fort Worth Star Telegram
- Cooperation with other agents and relocation companies
We require a detailed written application from each prospective tenant so we are able to research any criminal history, credit history, rental history, and current employment and income. A security deposit that equals one months rent, and signed lease is required before the application is processed. This procedure illustrates good faith on the part of the applicant.
MONTHLY STATEMENT / CHECK
Your monthly statement and check will be mailed on or around the 15th of each month. Your statement includes rents collected and payments for maintenance issues including copies of all maintenance bills. We also provide a year end statement which shows collected rents for the year.
PROBLEMS AFTER HOURS
Calls are answered 24 hours a day. If we determine that the situation is not an emergency, we will handle it the following business day, thereby saving an overtime and weekend charge. If it is an emergency, we contact our 24 hour vendors to provide emergency service.
- Locally owned and operated
- 27 years of specialized experience
- Personalized full-service residential property management
- Advise/inform competitive rental/lease prices and rates
- Friendly efficient full-time office staff
- All maintenance is performed by qualified sub-contractors
- Renew lease contracts at current or above market rents
- Pay mortgage payments on your behalf, provided funds are available
- Administer legal proceedings, if necessary
- Collaborate with Real Estate agents
- 24 hour / 7 days a week availability for emergencies
- Digital photographs of all available rental on out website
We want to thank you for taking this opportunity to look at our website. Hopefully we have answered some of the questions you might have regarding Helen Painter Property Management. We look forward to working with you and fulfilling you property management needs. Please feel free to contact us at any time.